Just another artistic swimsuit photo to end the summer. Telling more of a visual story with the all the elements in the shot.
The workshop is open to anyone – from beginners to photo enthusiasts – anyone keen on sharing and learning the basics of photography and how one can fast track learning artistic and creative photography.
Review the basics
– Camera basics.
– Shooting posture.
– what you need and when you need it.
– the workflow, simplified for everyday photography.
Fast track to creative and artisitic photography
– The elements of the perfect exposure.
– Aperture, shutter speed, depth of field, ISO setting, white balance, exposure compensation.
– Composition, light, viewpoint, angles, lens perspective.
– Use of your flash & shooting techniques in low-light conditions.
– After reviewing the technical part, time to be creative.
– Artistic and creative composition, pushing the bounderies and telling a story.
– Concept, implementation and execution.
Working with your subject/ Application/ Model Shoot
– Working with your subject.
– Model posing. Lines, curves the best angle.
– Model Shoot, time to apply what was discussed. FUN!
– Artistic and creative portraits, the story the emotions.
– Organising your folders.
– Adobe photoshop simplified.
– Selective editing. Image enhancement.
No prior photography knowledge.
We recommend you have a digital DLSR although we cater for digital compact users.
Memory Card(s) – we recommend at least a 2GB card.
Charged camera battery and a spare.
If available, a laptop with Adobe Photoshop installed or Adobe Elements.
visit http://www.ninoestrada.com for a sample of what you can achieve through this workshop.
contact Roy, firstname.lastname@example.org to book your slot, slots are limited.
Here’s my first entry into my weekly photography blog. Sydney based professional photographer, I aim to freely share some practical knowledge and techniques when it comes to creative photography although I must admit I still have a lot to learn and I only have my works to speak for themselves and 14 years experience in both film and digital photography, I only hope that readers would see the passion and love I have for this craft and hopefully one day have the same appreciation and interest in photography.
For the people I have collaborated with in the past and/or currently working with, this blog is also to acknowledge my appreciation for the creative input and hard work.
For all our clients, past or current whom we have established great relationships with, you have all become my dearest friends and I am deeply grateful for the opportunity and trust you’have given me in doing these assignments.
For our future clients, at the end of the day or at the end of each assignment what matters to me the most is your friendship. Not only do I make sure that I give you images that are creative, elegant, artistic and professionally done we are also in the business of building relationships.
Read the blog, check my website, join us on facebook or follow me at twitter, I am always just a few clicks away.