Just another artistic swimsuit photo to end the summer. Telling more of a visual story with the all the elements in the shot.
A group of people giving up a day, sharing the same passion, honing their craft, a day of camaraderie and fun.
Spent a day sharing what I know in photography last Saturday (August 12, 2012) with a group of great people. I can definitely say I’ve learned more from them that they did from me, from the conversations and the behind the scenes moment of the workshop.
The workshop was a fast track to artistic and creative photography, from the basics of proper shooting posture, operating their cameras to exposure and composition. Applying all these knowledge in being creative in artistic in their story telling. Knowing the basics gave them the freedom to experiment and of course creatively ‘break’ the rules.
To all the participants, our photographic journey continues, it’s just more fun now as we have all built good relationships sharing the same passion…taking fantastic images.
Watch out for the next one and of course the next series.
The workshop is open to anyone – from beginners to photo enthusiasts – anyone keen on sharing and learning the basics of photography and how one can fast track learning artistic and creative photography.
Review the basics
– Camera basics.
– Shooting posture.
– what you need and when you need it.
– the workflow, simplified for everyday photography.
Fast track to creative and artisitic photography
– The elements of the perfect exposure.
– Aperture, shutter speed, depth of field, ISO setting, white balance, exposure compensation.
– Composition, light, viewpoint, angles, lens perspective.
– Use of your flash & shooting techniques in low-light conditions.
– After reviewing the technical part, time to be creative.
– Artistic and creative composition, pushing the bounderies and telling a story.
– Concept, implementation and execution.
Working with your subject/ Application/ Model Shoot
– Working with your subject.
– Model posing. Lines, curves the best angle.
– Model Shoot, time to apply what was discussed. FUN!
– Artistic and creative portraits, the story the emotions.
– Organising your folders.
– Adobe photoshop simplified.
– Selective editing. Image enhancement.
No prior photography knowledge.
We recommend you have a digital DLSR although we cater for digital compact users.
Memory Card(s) – we recommend at least a 2GB card.
Charged camera battery and a spare.
If available, a laptop with Adobe Photoshop installed or Adobe Elements.
visit http://www.ninoestrada.com for a sample of what you can achieve through this workshop.
contact Roy, email@example.com to book your slot, slots are limited.